- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Data provided by users
This is the data entered by the user in the request form: email address, name and surname, telephone number, place of residence and type of request.
Data provided by the user for the purpose of sending commercial communications
User email address.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASE
Navigation data are acquired by the computer systems and software procedures of this website to ensure its normal operation. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but due to its nature it may allow the identification of users, through processing and association with data held by third parties. These data are collected on the basis of the explicit consent of the user, which is expressed through the persistent navigation on the site (by conduct).
The data provided by the user will be used to reply to queries or give feedback to the user himself. Sending requests or queries is a positive act of consent to the use of data for the purpose of receiving feedback and/ or response to the questions raised.
The user may provide his/her data to receive commercial information/communications, including our newsletter.These data are collected on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party, which is expressed by selecting the correspondent check box. Failure to give consent to the use of the data, implies the impossibility of sending commercial information (including our newsletter) to the user. Once consent has been given, the interested party has the right to revoke it at any time.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are processed within the European Union with electronic/computerized tools, in full compliance with legal requirements, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and so as to protect confidentiality.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER
Users (data subjects) have a series of rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These are:
- The right to access their personal data (once confirmed that their data is processed by the data controller);
- the right to have their data rectified or completed;
- the right to obtain the erasure of their data;
- the right to obtain the restriction of processing concerning their personal data under certain conditions;
- the right to receive their personal data, which they had provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller;
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data on grounds relating to their particular situation;
- the right to not to be subject to an automated decision-making;
- the right to receive a communication in the event of a serious breach of their personal data;
- the right to withdraw their consent to the processing at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory autority;
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to facilitate the exercise of data subject’s rights.
The data are processed at the registered office of the Data Controller, unless otherwise specified from time to time in the rest of this page.
- PERIOD OF TIME
Data will be processed for the time required to carry out the service requested by the user, or for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
As for the processing of data for the purpose of receiving our offers and/ or commercial communications, the data will be processed until the user requests their erasure.
- COMUNICATION OF DATA
The data in question will be communicated to third parties if necessary for the performance of our activity.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller and data processor is
Movi SpA Via Dione Cassio 15, Milano, Italy, in the person of its legal representative in charge.
You may exercise your rights towards the data controller by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.